Generic Sprite Flash: 2 Generic Sprite Flash: 2

huh

Im not trying to hate but i'm curious how this got on the top 100 of all time...

Fro responds:

Oh how intelligent. Reviewing the movie based on how other people voted on it instead of how much work I put into it.

Please actually review the submission. This isn't youtube you fag.

Link the Hero Link the Hero

Awesome!

This is proof that you dont need crazy good artwork to make a great flash!
simple yet awesome! 10/10 5/5 and favorited!
i cant wait to see your other stuff man!

Keep up the good work!

The Zookeeper The Zookeeper

HAMSLICEY

ITS FINALLY GOOD TO SEE THIS FINISHED AFTER LIKE 15 YEARS MAN!!!

THIS IS KEVINS FREIND BTW
THE URBANTURF GUy

GJ DOOD! :D

"Treat" "Treat"

SALTYPEACH~!

SALTYPEACH YOU MAKE ME SOO PROUD

YOUVE PROGRESSED SO MUCH IN THE PAST YEAR AND IM PROUD TO CALL YOU AN URBANTURF MEMBER

CANT WAIT TILL OUR COMPANY BRO

SaltyPeach responds:

Cant wait either my man.

Piconjo's Chaos. Piconjo's Chaos.

FUCKING AWESOME

HELL YEAH THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
SICK STYLE SWEET ART AWESOME ANIMATION

cant wait to see more, you going under my fav man

"My Eyes are Open" "My Eyes are Open"

i really liked the concept

the story was great, so was the conflict, went well to match the song, the art was alright, the girl coulda used more work, and such , but i feel that animation should be worked on a little more, the train thing could easily be fixed with linetool+mask, and you coulda added more art

but overall i liked it a lot :D

keep up the work man!

Chaz-o responds:

Thanks :D

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

I didnt like it

wow that was a really bad flash. the animation was bad and the song was lame. i really dont like how u used an anime type format to make this. TWO THUMBS down! >=(

seriusly though i think that was too gay for guys to like, add a little more hardassness please

1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

Wheres the plot?

I dont understand the meaning of this. if you are going to make 42 different versions of this what is the point. The first one is pointless, it leads you through a long chase for what? You just realise hes sleeping at the end.

Good graphics and syncing though.

LeafWorthy responds:

Whats the point of life? Run around and do a buncha bs, just to realize you're gonna die in the end.

No, I'm not gonna make 42 different versions of the same thing. That doesn't make any sense. Every story has a beginning, I'm sorry you couldn't enjoy this one's.

"Porcelain" "Porcelain"

Very nice

Flash like this is the only reason i havent quit making flash, i've quit many times but i just return in hopes of making something like this. good job, and keep up the good work.